This is really easy if using frozen riced cauliflower.
Ingredients: 1 bag of frozen riced cauliflower* 1 can of Rotel tomatoes & green chilies 4 oz tomato sauce 4 oz low-sodium vegetable broth
1. Set the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Thaw the frozen cauliflower in the microwave just till it's no longer sticking together.
3. Mix the cauliflower and the Rotel tomatoes & chilies in a medium bowl. In a small bowl, mix the tomato sauce and vegetable broth. Stir the tomato-broth mix into the cauliflower-Rotel tomatoes mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into a 1-1/2 qt baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
5. Sprinkle on chopped fresh cilantro and serve.
* If you do not use frozen riced cauliflower, you can use a grater or food processor to create cauliflower rice from a fresh head of cauliflower. You'll need 2 to 3 cups of processed cauliflower at least.